Sunday, January 13, 2008

The best Indian food in the world gets us together . . .in Kigali

Left to Right: Cass Greener (still feeling gorilla love), Kate Buggeln (thinking about the chocolate in her room), Toni Maloney (missing sweet Ray) , Sabra Richardson (fighting a cold), Susan Ilyin (wondering how will she keep the agenda moving), Athena Katsaros (loving a life which combines Africa and great Indian food), Marie Greener (been doing all the work so far!)

Finally we are all here in Kigali . . . and about to be filled to the rafters with the best Indian food outside of India. Has not stopped this late night blogger from a Belgium chocolate night cap. Thank god for connections. Tomorrow we hit it.

5 comments:

Marla Gitterman said...

Welcome (back) to Kigali everyone. Enjoy the lovely weather, good food and warm people. Good luck with the exciting week ahead! Good job Marie. I am sure you left them wanting more.

Steve Kulovits said...

Hi Everyone,
You all look fabulous sitting at Kazan. I am jealous as this is my favorite Indian restaurant in the whole world!!! Hope you had the onion kulcha!!

Glad to see you are all there safe and sound. Be well (feel better Sabra), work hard (no need to say that), and have fun (of course).

Athena, I know you were on pins and needles to know that the Giants beat the Cowboys yesterday - 21-17.

Kate, the dogs are good but miss you terribly, as do I!!

GO TEAM

Peter Lien said...

I have to echo Steve's comments too. My favorite place to eat in Kigali was Kazan!

Have a wonderful time and remember to breath the wonderful Rwandan air and spirit. You will miss it when you leave!

Good Marketing! Please send my love to Ange!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Steve, Kazan is the best Indian food in the world. Maybe it just tastes better because its in Rwanda. The photos make me sad I'm not there. Especially of Jeanne in her new restaurant! Please say Hello to Jeanne for me. Have fun, and please keep us posted on all the fun details. I love reading about what is happening. The workshop sounds fabulous.

Barbara

Ellen Lubin-Sherman said...

Dear Friends,

I consider your blog entries a wonderful tutorial on branding and marketing. Thanks for the education and the inspiration. You look mahvelous.

Admiringly,
Ellen Lubin-Sherman